Entrepreneurs are bringing new and exciting offerings to market more than ever before. Innovative ideas sometimes require custom solutions and sometimes best of the breed solutions.
Whatever your needs are, our technology experts can advise you on your IT strategy and build solutions that is right for you.
- Enabling solutions to meet business revenue goals which is either community building & engagement, or attract prospects from a wow-factor, or data analysis/insight sale to corporations, or advertisement revenue, or product/service sale.
- Small budget? We can help. We’re experienced in working with companies of all sizes, including start-ups with very small budgets. We can still offer value. We want to partner with companies who have promise.
- Our team has strengthened entrepreneurs and mid size organizations, putting them in a better position to attract investors.
- Our experience of being a technology advisor and IT Strategist to many firms.
- Architecting and developing multiple Data warehouse, data mart based custom analytics solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
IT Strategy and Architecture
Please click here to see IT Strategy and Architecture details.
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Couch DB, HBase, Hive
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Places, FourSquare, Google Map, AdMob, iAd, inMobi
- Maps: Google Map, ESRI GIS Server
- CRM: SAS, Sugar CRM, Sales Force, Siebel
- Customer Analytics: Google, SAS, Business Objects
- Content management System: Business Catalyst, Drupal, WordPress
- Optimization: CPLEX, Solver, Descartes, Heuristic & LP Models
- Cloud Computing: Rackspace, Amazon web services, Heroku
- Application Servers: Jboss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Microsoft
- Framework: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, GWT, Log4J, Axis, Zend
- Programming language: ASP.Net, JSP, C#, C++, Java, PHP, and Ruby on Rails
Testing and Testing Automation
- Unit, functional, performance and regression testing.
- Mobile testing including geo-location, bar code, and offline sync functionalities.
- Testing automation using Selenium, WinRunner and Quick Test professional.
- Mobile test lab with different mobile phones and tablets.
- Experienced team members
Software Maintenance and Support
Maintenance and Support Services
- Software Product/Solution enhancements
- Defect fixing and handling fire drills
- Meeting needs of Ad-hoc requests
- Customer support and queries handling
- Providing Technical support
- Product/Solution data maintenance
- Manage performance and scalability of the system
- Backup, and disaster recovery
- Database, and server maintenance
- Monitoring, operations management and reporting
- Support in different time zones.
- Standardized processes to support different levels of support.
- Pure monitoring framework to monitor and report system health
Case Study: Integrated Logistics Systems
- Cost savings and better customer service
- Real-time order tracking