The avalanche of buzz that appears every day on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube is mind- boggling! It’s impossible for mere mortals to read it all. Ad agencies and PR managers need a way to know what the fans are saying.
Our technology services can provide a way to measure how online user sentiment is changing over time – positive or negative. We can not only identify the biggest influencers who are swaying public opinion, but we can also provide competitive intelligence.
This information is vital for marketing managers who need to effectively control public perception of their clients – from measuring the impact of their own social media efforts to gaining insight into the effects of their PR efforts.
MEASURE CAMPAIGN IMPACT
Either it is a political campaign or a brand campaign, Ad agencies are trying to find the impact of campaign. Our solutions team can put together the solution which can allow you to measure campaign in following ways:
- Change in Share of voice.
- Change in customer sentiments
- Change in Brand positioning
- Change in brand associations with time
Our technology services can help in taking proactive and reactive actions needed to stay ahead of competition using information edge:
- Analyze impact of competitor’s actions.
- Monitor and measure social media.
- SWOT analysis
- Get insights on what your competitors hiring actions are to predict competitive moves.
- Find trends over time
Our services include:
- Find Voice of Customer.
- Identify eFluencer and their lifestyle
- Find product features liked and disliked
- Find Fan demographics
- Engage Fan (a custom solution to reply back to customers automatically using machine learning algorithms)
Our services include:
- Alerts on change on sentiments
- Alerts to change of share of voice
Our technology can save you time by categorizing your contents in various categories such as
- Positive, Negative and neutral
- Corporate actions to allow different departments such as investor relations, customer support and marketing department to get relevant information quickly.
- Lifestyle categorization
- Sales funnel stages
- Leads vs. sales vs. leaving customers
Our framework will gather the information from twitter, facebook, news, videos, and blogs and categorize and prioritize the information which can help your research. Please email email@example.com to get more information.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get case studies.