- IT roadmap
- Enterprise Architecture
- Data architecture and data management strategy
- Buy vs. Build decisions (System Selection)
- Technical due-diligence
- Team members who have been CTO / CIO of various organizations.
- Experienced team is launching products that have been very well taken by industry and media.
- Enabling business and opening opportunities for business while keeping focus.
Technical due-diligence details
Many private equity and VC firms have realized the tremendous value that insights from technical due-diligence can provide.
In the case of an anticipated acquisition, we can apply our technical due-diligence framework to analyze various aspects of the target company’s software assets. We examine factors such as: software quality, scalability, performance, robustness and maintainability. Then we look at the impact of each of these components to help you evaluate the total cost of ownership of the software/solution/product.
Based on the reports we have prepared, companies have used this type of analysis in deciding whether to rebuild IT departments from scratch or to build on top of existing software and infrastructure.
Let us help you choose between our one week fast-paced due-diligence and two weeks comprehensive due-diligence exercises. To learn more about our due-diligence framework, please email us at email@example.com.
Call us to discuss about how can we help to you find the root cause of data problems and fix it.