80% of the data of the world has been created in last two years and it is only the beginning. Our team can help in gaining insights in real-time from terabytes and perabytes of data – both structured and unstructured.
We bring combination of technologies to manage, search, analyze and visualize data using parallel processing, “Not Only SQL” databases, Text analytics, sentiment analysis, predictive analytics, and real-time mobile delivery to unlock the knowledge hidden in the big data.
BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
Big Data Management services includes:
- Gather data from various sources
- Unstructured data from twitter, facebook, news, blogs, and videos.
- Structured data from various databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Structured data from excel sheets, XML and RSS feeds.
- Storing Big data: Traditional databases and file systems may not meet your Big Data Analytics needs. Efficiency is the priority here. Let us suggest which technology is best for your need.
- Store Data in Hadoop Distributed File System or Amazon S3.
- Store data in NoSQL (“Not Only SQL” databases) databases such as Apache Casandra, MongoDB, Apache CouchDB, Redis, HBase and Hypertable.
Big Data processing services includes:
- Map-Reduce: Big data processing by spreading computation load across multiple machines
- Implementation of big data processing using Hadoop, Hive and Greenplum.
- Cloud computing to allow processing done using rented computers instead of purchased or long-term leased physical machines.
If you are processing insurance or health claims then you know the importance of analyzing historical data for predicting future events. Please contact us if interested in using big data to predict future events.
Predictive analytics can provide the tools which you never had before. Few examples of such are as follows:
- Social risk score to better underwrite the insurance policies.
- Social background check before hiring new employees.
- Finding a lead and its likelihood of buying your product.
Let us help your business to differentiate your product/service using power of text analytics. Call us to understand how different companies have used machine learning to grow their business.
- Recommendation Engine: Match Buyer to Seller or recommend friends/services/products.
- Categorize, cluster, prioritize, and harmonize data to analyze big data. It can save hundreds of hours to analyst. Example of categorization includes:
- Sentiment categories such as positive, negative and Neutral.
- Data important categories such as Relevant vs. irrelevant. It is very useful in analyzing customer comments and emails.
- Emotions categories such as anger, disgust and hate.
- Customer lifestyle categories such as sports, music, and travel.
- Sales cycle catetegories such as customer with pain point, customer who is researching, customer who used the sample of your product, customer who is in the last stage of making decision.
- Who, when, where and what knowledge extraction from text. Knowledge about who are all involved in conversation and who is related to whom at what level can help you in maximizing the impact of your marketing efforts or in assessing insurance risk better. Text Analytics can help you in extracting entities and their relationship such as impact of claims filed by a person because of his family and friends network.
- Topic Extraction
- Entity extraction
- Finding relationship among entities relationships
- Published most circulated twitter sentiment engine related white papers.
- Experience team with PhD in artificial intelligence from ivy league school.
- Tools experience. For example: Java worldNet library, libsvm, weka, lucene, elastic search, Maxent Parts-of -Speech Tagger, Stanford Parser.
- Data Sets experience. For example: DAL Dictionary, Internet Slangs Dictionary, Sentiword, Stop words, Wordnet Dictionary, Emoticons Dictionary.
- Experienced annotators. Email us at email@example.com to get our most popular annotated twitter data.
- Expertise in knowledge extraction from structured and unstructured data in a clustered environment and usage of open source software to achieve that.
- Our Analytics Development Framework can reduce the time to market upto 75%. For Analytics Development Framework, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proven track record.
Search and Visualization
Big Data retrieval services includes:
- Search solutions using Elastic Search, Lucene and Solr.
- Delivery of insights at web and/or mobile phones and tablets. After understanding your requirements, our architects can recommend you whether a custom solution or a solution using visualization software such as Tableu software will work best.
How we can help
There is too much data to comprehend for anybody. If you are not using data to gain insights and use it to your advantage then you will be behind soon.