NextGen Invent is a global technology services, management consulting and outsourcing company. Our big data, text analytics and mobile solutions expertise along with industry experience and analytics development framework sets us apart from others.
Our business intelligence as a service, a management consulting arm of NextGen Invent, specializes in providing brand and market insights.
- Proven Track Record
- Highly Talented and Experienced Team
- Experience working with such noted companies as State Street, Fidelity Investments, JP Morgan Chase, SunLife, afeco, Mercer, Genzyme, Beverly Healthcare, Wal-‐Mart, Gymboree, AmDocs, Xchange, EMC, Mercer, Gtech, AT&T, and NASCAR And start-‐up firms such as Retirewell Financial, and Participame.
- Experience in cutting-‐edge technology (cloud computing, big data, social media, mobile solutions) and complex algorithms.
- BS, MS, MBA and PhD from ivy league schools.
- Published white papers on artificial intelligence, social media and entrepreneurship.
- CTO, CMO, technology advisor to executive team, and member of board of directors of various firms.
- In-depth industry experience
- Industry certifications such as FRM, series 63, 65, MBA, RIA, and CFA.
- Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail and Transportation.
- End-To-End Solution
- From business case preparation to IT strategy to business analysis to software development to testing to software maintenance.
- High quality at competitive prices
- Project Management
- Small to large size projects; large team size
- SCRUM to Rational Unified process
- PMP, Six Sigma experience
- Product Management
- Analytics development framework
- Innovative, Energetic and Flexible team
- Team Augmentation.
- Framework to innovative ideas (systematic creativity)